Home

YT Jeffsy Pro

2018 YT Jeffsy CF Pro 27YT announce the Jeffsy 27 - MBR

Jeffsy Outlet Products YT Industrie

2020 YT Jeffsy Pro 27

1. YT Jeffsy Pro Race 27.5 Medium FOX Transfer Factory dropper 125mm FOX DPX2 FLOAT Factory, 3-position adjust, 230mm x 65 mm. 160mm slag FOX 36 FLOAT Factory, GRIP2 damper, 44mm offset, 15x110 Boost axle 160mm slag Renthal Apex, 35mm clamp, 50mm length Renthal Fatbar 760 mm. SRAM Code RSC, SRAM CenterLine rotors (200mm front, 180mm rear) SRAM X01 Eagle, 12-speed SRAM X01 Eagle DUB, 175mm length.
  2. Endlich ist Chrisses neues Bike angekommen und hier ist das Unboxing! Viel Spaß :D════════════════════Social Media.
  3. YT Jeffsy Pro 29 geometry. YT is bang up to date with the Jeffsy's shape. It's not so extreme as to need a complete readjustment to your riding style, but with a long-ish front end, slack head and steep seat angles, there's little in the way of excuses when you head up or down
  4. 2017 YT Jeffsy CF Pro 27.5. Words by Drew Barber // Photos by Drew Rohde. In the woods, there is a trail. And on this trail there are two riders. You could ask the two different riders, both named Jeffrey Lebowski, to ride the same 150mm travel trail bike and you would probably get two uniquely different reviews
  5. YT JEFFSY Pro 29 im Test. Früher waren die Bikes von YT nicht gerade dafür bekannt, besonders gut bergauf zu pedalieren, doch das ändert sich mit dem JEFFSY. Die Sitzposition ist super zentral im Rad. Selbst bei steilen Uphills sitzt man nicht zu weit hinten und bei technischen Sektionen lässt sich das Vorderrad sehr gut kontrollieren
  6. YT Jeffsy 29 CF Pro Race Details • Intended use: trail / all-mountain • Wheel size: 29 • Rear wheel travel: 150mm • 66º head angle • Water bottle compatibl

The YT JEFFSY 27 CF Pro 2019 is a Full suspension Enduro Mountain Bike with a carbon frame. Equipped with a SRAM GX Eagle drivetrain of 12 gears (1x12). Its features include dropper seatpost, boost 110 , and boost 148. The bike weighs approximately 12,9 kg YT have announced the retirement of the old Pro Race, Race, Comp and Base model classification, replacing it with the Core line-up. The YT Jeffsy is the first of the YT mountain bikes to enter the new classification system, which will number models from 2-4, with Core 4 dripping in the highest value spec of the lot The YT Jeffsy CF Pro 27 test has been carried out as usual on various alpine singletrack and on the Finale Outdoor Resort trails, thanks to the hospitality of the Hotel Deutsche Familien and the Ride on Noli shuttle service, which enabled us to add some intensive days of testing while taking advantage of their shuttles.. Highlights. Frame: carbon fiber.

2020 YT Jeffsy 29 Pro Race - Out of the Bo

Dream Build MTB YT Jeffsy 29 CF Pro 2020 Coil Sram AXS CustomFollow me on Instagram / DremBuild Pagehttps://www.instagram.com/fh_custom_bikes/orMountainbike-.. Specs, reviews & prices for the 2020 YT Industries JEFFSY 29 CF Pro Race. Compare forks, shocks, wheels and other components on current and past MTB's. View and share reviews, comments and questions on mountain bikes. Huge selection of mountain bikes from brands such as Trek, Specialized, Giant, Santa Cruz, Norco and more Jeffsy 29 CF Pro Race. 2019. Flag for Review. YT Jeffsy 29 CF Pro Race 2019. Prove Humanity: Please click here to start. You should not have to do this more than once. If you continue to see this message, please email hello@[the site's address] for support.

YT unveils two new Capras, including a 170mm travel 29er - MBR

REVIEW: YT Jeffsy CF Pro Race 29 - NSMB

With the playful JEFFSY Pro you have fun on every trail: excellent climbing performance helps you get up the hill, while the balanced geometry and rad ride feel let you really enjoy those fast downhill sections. We have equipped the.. The YT Jeffsy Is a Wild, Trail-Loving 29er Unlike Any Other. This is the trail bike for riders who like going fast uphill and downhill. Jeffsy 29 CF Pro Ride Impressions YT; JEFFSY; JEFFSY. 9 Items . Show. per page. Sort By. Set Ascending Direction. YT JEFFSY 29 Carbon Core 4 MTB Black Magic. Add to Basket. $7,999.00. YT JEFFSY 29 Carbon Core 4 MTB Vlad Red. Add to Basket. $7,999.00. Notify me when back in stock. Subscribe to back in stock.

YT Jeffsy CF Pro first ride review - BikeRada

1. Reviews, ratings, specifications, weight, price and more for the 2017 YT Jeffsy CF Pro 29 Bik
  2. 33000 kr - Mountainbike - Herrljunga - Som ny! Väldigt sparsamt körd sedan jag köpte cykeln helt ny. Har endast rullat 20-25mil, mestadels på hemmastigar..
  3. JEFFSY Pro - Black Magic. With the playful JEFFSY Pro you have fun on every trail: excellent climbing performance helps you get up the hill, while the balanced geometry and rad ride feel let you really enjoy those fast downhill sections
  4. YT Jeffsy Pro Race 27.5 Medium FOX Transfer Factory dropper 125mm FOX DPX2 FLOAT Factory, 3-position adjust, 230mm x 65 mm. 160mm slag FOX 36 FLOAT Factory, GRIP2 damper, 44mm offset, 15x110 Boost axle 160mm slag Renthal Apex, 35mm clamp, 50mm length Renthal Fatbar 760 mm. SRAM Code RSC, SRAM CenterLine rotors (200mm front, 180mm rear
  5. YT Jeffsy CF Pro Race 2018 27,5 i stl Large. Original spec hittas: länk Delar som inte är original spec: Vevarmar, nu Sram GX DUB 175MM Kassett, nu Sram GX Eagle 10-42 Däck, nu Magic Mary fram och back med cush core bak Framgaffel servad ett par rundor sedan och bak dämpare i somras. Tänker mig 25000 kr. Mvh, Eri
  6. The CF Pro features a RockShox Reverb with a healthy 150mm of travel, the small size is a bit shorter at 125 mm. Since we received the Jeffsy CF Pro for review, YT Industries refreshed the specifications across the range
  7. ing the potential of this beaut, so let's get right to it. Shape and Purpose. With 140mm travel front and rear, the Jeffsy sits bang in the middle of trail bike territory and its sub-27lb weight certainly makes sure of that

YT Industries Jeffsy CF Pro Race 27 (2017) review - MB

Video: 2018 YT Jeffsy 27 CF Pro Race Bike - Reviews, Comparisons

The New 2019 YT Jeffsy 27 and 29 | BIKE Magazine

2018 Jeffsy Carbon Pro Race Size Large Bike weighs in at 29.1lbs Factory 160/160 suspension Fox 34 and DPX2 dampers serviced about 5 months ago. Fox transfer dropper (functions properly although. The YT Jeffsy Pro 29 is part of our annual Bike of the Year test. few years, from aero race bikes to EWS-ready enduro rigs, with a fair few others in between. 4. YT Jeffsy 29 CF Pro Race First Ride review - BikeRada YT even found a way to fit a bottle in the front triangle. In a nutshell, we liked it. Step into the Bike Shop and hear what Travis Engel and Will Ritchie had to say about the YT Jeffsy 29 CF Pro Race YT Jeffsy 29 CF Pro Race Bike Model Year 2018 Riding Type Trail Rider Unisex Size Large Wheel Size 29 Frame Material Carbon Fiber Frame Material Details High modular carbon fiber with internal. Looks like YT is following the CAPRA releases with Jeffsy Base AL and Pro AL. I was holding out for the Jeffsy Comp but doesn't look like that will

The YT JEFFSY Pro Race 2020 is a Full suspension Enduro Mountain Bike with a carbon frame. Equipped with a SRAM X01 Eagle drivetrain of 12 gears (1x12). Its features include dropper seatpost, boost 110 , and boost 148. The bike weighs approximately 12,8 kg YT Industries Jeffsy 27.5 CF Pro, size large The newest iteration of the YT Jeffsy has hit the interwebs and the buzz created by the famously direct to consumer brand is high. Several of the boys in the crew have been on the Jeffsy for the last season, so we sat down to go over the good and bad of one of the best trail bikes for the money

New Bike YT Jeffsy 29er CF Pro Race | imtbtrails

Yt jeffsy pro race 27

YT JEFFSY Pro Race 29 S ↔ XXL | BLACK MAGIC ↔ TITAN SILVER YT-Markenhändler Komponenten & Preise von YT Fully Mountainbikes 2020 online vergleichen Every detail on the range-topping JEFFSY 27 CF Pro Race is designed for pure performance and the high-quality spec makes it the first choice for racers and experienced pro riders alike. With its potent 160 mm suspension package from FOX, generous reach and slack headangle it is ready to tackle any obstacle, which makes it particularly suitable for aggressive trail riding and enduro racing So, I took delivery of my '17 Jeffsy 29 CF Pro Race on Friday. Opened the box with sheer unbridled joy. Wow, what a packing job! Couldn't believe how well thought out and put together the packaging was. Even the carbon paste was already applied to the handlebar with the faceplate stuck to it. 30.. At Grandma's there's cake, we have cookies. They are almost as tasty, but they can do more: for example ensure the smooth operation of the website or simplify interaction with other services

YT JEFFSY 27 CF Pro Unboxing Highline - YouTub

Specs, reviews & prices for the 2020 YT Industries JEFFSY 29 CF Pro. Compare forks, shocks, wheels and other components on current and past MTB's. View and share reviews, comments and questions on mountain bikes. Huge selection of mountain bikes from brands such as Trek, Specialized, Giant, Santa Cruz, Norco and more Always looking for more from our components YT has defined Eleven+ as The Drive of 2018 for the Jeffsy fleet. We exclusively use the new 1x11 e*thirteen TRS+ Cassette with a 511% gear range, outperforming traditional 12-speed transmissions by 11%

First Ride: YT's New Long-Travel 29er, the Jeffsy 29 CF

The Jeffsy is YT's first foray into trail bikes, and many YT owners would suggest they nailed it. The Jeffsy mixes a low standover height, long top tube, low BB and short back end, all with a pretty low overall weight on this CF Pro Race model we've got our hands on right now.. We tested the original 29er model last year, loving how planted it was, but also how happy it was to go skyward Jeffsy 27 CF PRO RACE. 2017. Flag for Review. YT Jeffsy 27 CF PRO RACE 2017. Prove Humanity: Please click here to start. You should not have to do this more than once. If you continue to see this message, please email hello@[the site's address] for support.

With the new JEFFSY 29 you'll finally be able to ride every trail the way you always wanted to. Every detail on the range-topping JEFFSY 29 CF Pro Race is designed for pure performance and the high-quality spec makes it the first choice for racers and experienced pro riders alike Sworks Stumpjumper fsr 2017 vs Sworks Enduro 2017 vs Yt Jeffsy CF Pro. Trådstartare erdu; Start datum 2016-08-19; E. erdu Ny medlem. 2016-08-19. Sworks Stumpjumper fsr 2017 vs Sworks Enduro 2017 vs Yt Jeffsy CF Pro

Yt Jeffsy Cf Pro 27,5 2018 Gr.M. Ähnliche Artikel . Fox Float DPX2 Factory 230x65 EVOL 3-POS 2018. 399,00 € YT Industries TUES CF PRO 27,5'', Größe XXL. €1,699.00 . RockShox Pike Debon Air Shaft 140mm 29 20,00 € Race Face Next SL 175mm. The YT Jeffsy 29 CF Pro Race 2018 is a Full suspension Trail Mountain Bike with a carbon frame. Equipped with a Shimano XTR drivetrain of 11 gears (1x11). Its features include dropper seatpost, boost 110 , and boost 148. The bike weighs approximately 12,47 kg

2018 YT Jeffsy CF Pro 27

The YT JEFFSY Pro 29 2021 is a Full suspension Enduro Mountain Bike with a carbon frame. Equipped with a SRAM GX Eagle drivetrain of 12 gears (1x12). Its features include dropper seatpost, boost 110 , and boost 148. The bike weighs approximately 13,2 kg YT Jeffsy 29 CF Pro review via Bike Radar. The 2019 YT Jeffsy range has received an entire overhaul , with its 140mm trail bike gaining a longer, lower and slacker geometry. The updates hint at a bike that's even happier on the descents..

JEFFSY Pro Race - Black Magic. Offering maximum adjustability and aggressive downhill performance, the JEFFSY Pro Race is the first choice for racers, experienced riders, and anybody who hits the trails like they mean it YT JEFFSY MTB Review. When I heard The Loam Wolf was coming to town with a stack of prototype and production bikes for a no-holds-barred shakedown test, I was beyond pumped. At the time of the trip, I was riding a murdered-out 2015 Santa Cruz Nomad with a set of wide Enve carbon hoops. The murdered-out part is vital because, as we all know. YT Jeffsy 29″ Tuning and Modifications. In september 2016 I ordered my very first own full suspension mountainbike. There was a strong battle between the Canyon Spectral and the YT Jeffsy. In the end I chose a YT Jeffsy Bologna, Italia. Vendo come da titolo YT JEFFSY PRO RACE con i seguenti accessori: Forcella ohlins RXF36 evo- DVO DIAMOND D1. Ammortizzatore DVO JADE a moll. Ruote e-13 trs carbonio. Manubrio renthal fat bar 35 da 800mm in carbonio. Freni SRAM code rsc Carbon con dischi da 200-180. Cambio post shimano XTR 11

Yt Jeffsy Pro Race - 15 Artikel im Angebot. Die letzten Suchbegriffe: dhr ii, santa cruz v10, transition scout, sls feder 2.65, sls feder 2,65, propain, canyon no 21, superboost nabe, schaltauge no 21, yeti YT Jeffsy 29 CF Comp review. The Jeffsy Comp 29 doesn't just get a carbon front end; the seatstays, chainstays and rocker link are all carbon too. Surprisingly, this full composite construction doesn't make it the lightest bike in its class. That award belongs to the Radon Slide Trail 9.0, but it does make it the stiffest The Pro Race version's geometry changes slightly due to the longer fork and shock, about a degree slacker head angle and degree steeper seat angle. The Jeffsy 27 gets much the same treatment as the 29 with all-new geometry. The head angle is now 65.5/66 degrees, seat angle 76.5/77 degrees and with a reach on a size medium of 442 millimeters Vancouver, BC - 2019 YT Jeffsy 27 CF Pro Race. 1 point · 2 years ago. I have a Jeffsy 27 (CF, so 150mm/150mm) and it is definitely more on the trail bike side of things. I haven't ridden the HD4 but from the geo it looks more enduro. From how you describe your trails, Jeffsy would do well on them YT has trouble keeping this little black and red beauty in stock. At $2,999 for the nearly flawless AL One 29 build, it's not hard to see why. The Jeffsy performs best on smooth terrain when only dabbling in technical downhills. New-school flow trails, for instance, are excellent aboard this bike

YT has unleashed the new JEFFSY models that also introduce the new product line-up that YT will be using moving forward. Starting with the JEFFSY, YT is replacing the old Pro Race-Pro-Comp-Base categorization with the new Core bikes. In addition to the Core models available year-round, YT will be releasing limited edition Uncaged models. With the release of the Jeffsy Core, YT has done away with its original naming strategy. What this means is that Jeffsy Pro Race, Pro, Comp and Base have been completely replaced by the new Core. Copy URL; jeffsy pro race 29 : Related News. Mar. 12, 2021 - YT Moves Away From Traditional Yearly Model Updates with New 'Core' Ranges Pinkbike.com - m.pinkbike.comYT Moves Away From Traditional Yearly Model Updates with New 'Core' Ranges - Pinkbike.com; YT Jeffsy Pro 29 (2020) review - Full-Suspension Mountain Bikes - Mountain Bikes BikeRadar.com - www.bikeradar.comYT Jeffsy Pro 29 (2020. Jeffsy 29 CF Pro. 2019. Flag for Review. YT Jeffsy 29 CF Pro 2019. Prove Humanity: Please click here to start. You should not have to do this more than once. If you continue to see this message, please email hello@[the site's address] for support.

$3,900.00 2018 YT Jeffsy Pro Race (medium) 29r for sale in Riverton, UT on KSL Classifieds. View a wide selection of Mountain Bikes and other great items on KSL Classifieds YT JEFFSY 29 Alloy Core 2 MTB Metal Silver. Frame Size: Small. Medium. XX-Large. Notify me when back in stock. Out of stock. $4,599.00. This bike is Pre-Order for Mid May Overall, the YT Jeffsy Base 29 doesn't feel all that much different than the far-fancier Jeffsy Pro Race 29 we tested a year ago. Sure, the Jeffsy Base is heavier, it doesn't have a Grip2 damper and you can't lock out the shock, but it also doesn't really need the lockout, and the alloy DT Swiss wheels it comes with are great and don't necessitate an upgrade 2017 YT Jeffsy 29 CF Pro Race: Initial Thoughts. Jump to Latest Follow REVIEWS DEALS BIKESHOPS TRAILS. 21 - 33 of 33 Posts. Prev. 1; 2; First 2 of 2 Go to page. Go. DH_WP · Registered. Joined Feb 5, 2004 · 1,059 Posts #21 • Aug 21, 2017. would like to know. I just purchased a 2019 YT Jeffsy Pro Race in the Medium. I'm 5'8.75 with a 30-31 inseam. I got the 29 version of this bike. The sizing chart put me in a Large frame with all the new geos, ST angle and HT angle and Reach factor

YT JEFFSY Pro 29 im Test - Ein potentes Trail-Bike für

New Bike YT Jeffsy 29er CF Pro Race. Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Cisco Roots, Mar 30, 2018. Want to donate to imtbtrails? Cisco Roots Well-Known Member. Location: Maple Valley WA Name: Cisco Current Bike: YT Jeffsy 29. So the day has finally come. Got my bike delivered today YT just presented their new range of the Jeffsy model and takes the opportunity to present what will be the new nomenclature that will span its entire range of models, eliminating the traditional set-up division known as Pro Race, Pro, Comp and Base. The new models are called Core, followed by a number that identifies the positioning in the range Having a look for something with a bit more than the 100mm i have with my old epic, and i like the look and sound of the YT Jeffsy, but also see the Capra is pretty similar, but with 20mm more travel JEFFSY CF Pro 27 - CORAL RED / RAWR. JEFFSY is ready to be your new bro and wingman Because JEFFSY is the YT of All Mountain bikes, it won't hold you back even in the roughest terrain - thanks to its gravity oriented geometry JEFFSY is the epitome of agility and playfulness Specs, reviews & prices for the 2020 YT Industries JEFFSY 27 CF Pro Race. Compare forks, shocks, wheels and other components on current and past MTB's. View and share reviews, comments and questions on mountain bikes. Huge selection of mountain bikes from brands such as Trek, Specialized, Giant, Santa Cruz, Norco and more

First Ride: YT's New Long-Travel 29er, the Jeffsy 29 CF

New to this site so TIA. Ive narrowed my next bike down to the Jeffsy 27 CF, might spring for the CF Pro but I'm cheap so probably not,lol. Only other bike I'm really looking at is the Canyon Spectral 8.0 CF, and honestly if I could find one or know if they even had a remotely close timeframe for shipping I would buy it Jeffsy 27 (AL and CF models) 2018. Flag for Review Add an image. YT Jeffsy 27 (AL and CF models) 2018. Prove Humanity: Please click here to start. You should not have to do this more than once. If you continue to see this message, please email hello@[the site's address] for support The JEFFSY Pro Race 29 leaves no wish unfulfilled: it disposes of 150 mm of front travel and a high-quality component spec. The easy-rolling 29-inch wheels, the lightweight, Flip Chip-equipped carbon frame and the FOX FLOAT Factory..

• Geisha choklad pris.
  • Gerbil uppfödare Stockholm.
  • Tynker Free COVID.
  • Bosch köksfläkt rengöring.
  • Volvo V50 1 8 problem.
  • Snusar crossboss.
  • Naglar gallerian Kristianstad.
  • EBay Kleinanzeigen Autos Niedersachsen.
  • Xbox 360 hårddisk.
  • Seko sjöfolk avtal 2020.
  • Björn Liljeqvist hitta.
  • Startspärr VW caddy 2005.
  • Kurze Geburtstagswünsche WhatsApp.
  • Redeem Amazon Gift Card uk.
  • Värdering av tjänsteföretag.
  • Bisats.
  • Saglat.
  • Argumenterande tal om bok.
  • Hiroki Sakai.
  • Uretvintage Klocksnack.
  • Dele Aftenposten abonnement.
  • Crescent City cykel 7 växlad.
  • Bürgerbüro Leverkusen Wartezeit.
  • IPTV on Roku (2021).
  • Gebrauchte Fahrräder verkaufen Stuttgart.
  • MATTRADITION IKEA.
  • PTSD.
  • Weirdo synonym.
  • Spraytan Landskrona.
  • RAL 9009.
  • Sapa Vietnam weather.
  • Landstingsarkivet Västerbotten.
  • Slogan TV Emsdetten.
  • Allergene Liste Abkürzungen.
  • Willab Garden.
  • Allie Grant Suburgatory.
  • Vit tiger.